What you need
• A Computer or Laptop running Windows or MacOS. A tablet or smart phone will not do.
What you do
• Show up about 15 minutes before the start time. Welcome people who arrive and chat with them till start time.
• At start time, remind people to turn on "Use Original Sound" and to mute themselves while others are performing.
• The Zoom Host should have made you a co-host. This allows you to keep an eye on people and mute them if they have forgotten to do so.
• Call on people to perform in the order they are numbered. You can call on people out of order if desired, but it is then your responsibility to keep track of who has been called and who has not.
• If a person does not want to perform a song, ask if they have a request.
• Thank people for their song, and keep up a certain amount of friendly chatter during the meeting.
• If time allows, remember to circle back to attendees who are a couple, to allow the other person a chance to perform a song.