Turtle Hill Festival Site Information
The map below shows the overall campus, with the main buildings in use for the festival labelled - Main Performance Hall, Recreation Building, Pavilion, Craft Building, and Bunkhouse Cabins.
(For a Google Map, parking information, and directions to the campus, visit our Festival Location
- The Rotary Sunshine Campus is completely wheelchair accessible. Paved paths, no steps, and modern bathroom facilities make this facility friendly to the differently abled.
- Pets, other than service animals, are prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- No Smoking is allowed on the grounds
- Open fires are prohibited
Space is available for vendors to set up a booth on the grounds near the main concert hall. Potential vendors can contact our Festival Vendor Coordinator by Clicking Here.
Camp grounds are available for a small fee for tent camping or RVs. See the Tickets & Fees
page for prices. This is rough camping only, with no hookups for RVs. Hot showers and bathrooms are available to campers in the building next to the pool. Those bringing RVs are required to move their tow vehicles to the parking lot after setting up.
Heated bunkhouse-style cabin accommodations with attached bath & showers are available for a small fee. See the Tickets & Fees
page for prices. Cabins will be gener-specific for Men, Women, or Families/Co-ed. Selections are made during the registration process when you purchase your tickets. Detailed information and photos of the cabins can be found here: Detailed Cabin Information